Spyder3 Software Update2008-12-20T15:30:46+02:00

Explore Forums Discussions Digital Darkroom Digital Image Processing Spyder3 Software Update

Spyder3 Software Update

• Author
    Participant

For those of you running the DataColor Spyder3 calibration hardware it’s worth your while downloading the latest update from their web site.
    v3.0.5 for the Mac and v3.0.7 for Windows for either the Elite or the Pro device update has several fixes in it as well as some enhancements in particular to the Spyder3Utility application that runs at startup.

In particular, this dialog I found intriguing in that you can get your Spyder to automatically reload the LUT’s into your video card at regular intervals. This is great if you suspect that you are still having LUT problems with respect to Vista UAC or perhaps you run a game that loads specific gamma settings to the card etc. Anyway I thought it was a useful addition to the software so mentioned it here.

• a2i Photo
    Participant

Thanks Ian

This should help when you have other users logging on who do not have admin rights. Up to now, I had to create a Task to run everytime such a user log in.

• Jola
    Participant

Thanks, have to do this with my new monitor !!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In

People Who Like Thisx