Spring has sprung2017-09-27T15:22:31+02:00

Explore Forums Discussions Photo Topics General Photography Chat Spring has sprung

Spring has sprung

• Author

If Spring has Sprung – what have you been up to? Energy for shooting again in the spring?
    Any chance in nature ?
    The birds are more active this side – but I suspect they are not as breeding ready – perhaps worried there may be not much food this summer.
    Or perhaps birds don’t worry.
    I will be doing a tour around the Cape Peninsula tomorrow – hoping to get something at least since al I get is bluuuuuur.
    This one is for Simon[ATTACH]9595[/ATTACH]

• bomtek

Nice photo, better than Simon has been putting out lately – all I’ve seen him post is the odd EG πŸ˜‰

• Peter Connan
    Participant

Definately some breeding activity up here. And some of the migrants have already arrived.

• elsahoffmann

πŸ˜‰ I recon if the forum allowed us to post bigger pitures this one would show perfectly in focus

• SimonDP

Oh my……a pic of what seems to be a car…??? Good VI effort though…Now if only a lttle something was sharp, and an ID could readily be made….

@ Terry – EG’s???? What have you been smoking…!!!

• Keith Baxter
    Participant

@elsahoffmann 297841 wrote:

πŸ˜‰ I recon if the forum allowed us to pist bigger pitures this one would show perfectly in focus

Just love the “pist bigger pitures” chirp…

Hint.. post some of your images in the gallery.

• elsahoffmann

Simon – but why!! it is exactly as I planned it πŸ™‚ Whats VI??

Keith – these photos are seriously not gallery material. And I dont like the galleries anyway. hinting back πŸ™‚

• SimonDP

@elsahoffmann 297844 wrote:

Simon – but why!! it is exactly as I planned it πŸ™‚ Whats VI??

Keith – these photos are seriously not gallery material. And I dont like the galleries anyway. hinting back πŸ™‚

VI = Visual Impact, but not Sport

• elsahoffmann

πŸ˜‰@simondp 297845 wrote:

VI = Visual Impact, but not Sport

;):rolleyes: Don’t be jealous now…

Jokes aside – I am sure you all know I am not a sports tog – but I do go to some sports events – with the sole purpose of paying with my settings, work on my skills (sometimes!! ) and see what I can get. And lunch with the boys. When you shoot for money – you can’t mess around. And I do believe we all have to make time to play.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In

People Who Like Thisx