Explore Forums Classifieds Cameras, Lenses and other Accessories Cameras NIKON D610 immaculate condition

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads

NIKON D610 immaculate condition

• Author
      Participant

Price: R11,500.00
      Condition: Excellent

This Nikon D610 body is in immaculate condition! It was bought in the hopes of starting a more serious photography hobby/side business, but unfortunately it never happened. Mainly used to photograph my small family. I have a Tamron lens (24-70mm) and Nikkor 50mm for sale as well.

NIKON D610:

The power of a pro-level Nikon FX-format camera—dazzling full-frame images, broadcast-quality 1080p video at your fingertips, superior low-light performance, faster frame rate up to 6 frames-per-second (fps), tack sharp autofocus with 39 focus points, built-in flash with Commander Mode, wireless photo sharing and much more—is attainable in a compact, lightweight full-frame HD-SLR body. A new continuous quiet mode lets you capture a sequence of shots without the noise associated with the raising and lowering of the DSLR’s mirror. Optimized for full-frame shooting, streamlined for compactness and value, the D610 will fuel your photographic passion like never before.

24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor

EXPEED 3 Image Processor

3.2″ 921k-Dot LCD Monitor

Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps

Multi-CAM 4800 39-Point AF Sensor

I can be contacted via Private Message by clicking the contact link below my name.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In