nikon 300mm f4 PF ED VR lens2019-08-27T14:09:35+02:00

Explore Forums Classifieds Cameras, Lenses and other Accessories Lenses nikon 300mm f4 PF ED VR lens

nikon 300mm f4 PF ED VR lens

• Author
    Participant

Price: R15,000.00
    Condition: Excellent

I can be contacted via Private Message by clicking the contact link below my name.

Attachments:
  • Motti
    Participant

Hi. is the lens still available?

thanks

Motti

• Elspeth01
    Participant

Yes, at this stage it is still available,

Henner/Elspeth

• Motti
    Participant

Will I be able to come see it (and probably buy it if all looks good) on Friday or Saturday?

Do you want to give me your phone number so we can discuss it properly?

thanks

Motti

073 447 2837

• Elspeth01
    Participant

Hi there,

My cell phone number is 0783560439, house telephone 012 2071488, my email address is [email protected]. We live in an estate called The Coves, about 6km west of Pecanwood Golf Course. The Address is 127 Mountain Cove, The Coves. The road passing the Coves has no number, it is an extension of the R512. When coming from Pecanwood do not turn off right over the dam towards Brits/Rustenburg but carry on straight in a westerly direction. The Coves is situated on the right hand side (the contractors’ entrance comes first, the visitors and residents entrance is a bit further). We are here Friday/Saturday but would appreciate an expected time of arrival. We are about 30 -40 minutes from Lanseria airport. The lens is as described, it has no issues. The reason why i am selling and not using it is that for my bird photography I have bought the Nikon 200 – 500 mm f5.6 zoom lens a few years ago and use this exclusively for my bird photography.  The 300mm lens comes with a Kirk lens suppport and tripod mount, not sure why I bought it.  Regards, Henner (the Outdoorphoto ad is in the name of Elspeth, my wife. I used her name because the website did not accept my name).

• Brendon Cremer
    Participant

Is this still available??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In

People Who Like Thisx