/////Mamiya lens adapter onto Nikon body
Mamiya lens adapter onto Nikon body2014-12-03T19:10:12+02:00

Explore Forums Discussions Camera Equipment SLR Cameras Mamiya lens adapter onto Nikon body

Mamiya lens adapter onto Nikon body

• Author
    Participant

I’m looking for an adapter to put a Mamiya RB67 lens onto a Nikon body.

Fotodiox offer such a product, but I would like to know if forum members prefer another manufacturer.

Thanks,

Mark

:confused:

• John Lindsay
    Participant

I use Fotodiox Canon to Fuji X and Olympus OM to Fuji X as well as their Fuji X extension tubes. Build quality is good. They fit firmly with no play and I am very happy with them.

• Mork
    Participant

@john Lindsay 292180 wrote:

I use Fotodiox Canon to Fuji X and Olympus OM to Fuji X as well as their Fuji X extension tubes. Build quality is good. They fit firmly with no play and I am very happy with them.

Thanks for your reply, John.

Did you source the Fotodiox adapters locally or buy from the US?
    The postage options Fotodiox offers at the moment are prohibitively expensive, and when I ordered the same from Amazon the item did not ship to SA.

– Mark

• alexabaker
    Participant

Hello all !!
    First of all this is really a nice photo fashion that every body love to see .
    hey i want to share with you one amazing site for tidebuy cheap prom dresses online sales only .
    here is a really nice and very cheap prom dresses online sales are available to take a look.
    let me know if you found some thing cool.
    you send me email via my profile link thank you
    cool

• alexabaker
    Participant
  • John Lindsay
    Participant

Hi Mark

I bought direct from Fotodiox and mailed the items in. Yes, the cost of postage is pretty steep – try and bundle all the items you may need and do one shipment – the items are small so postage for one or 5 items is pretty much the same.
    Maybe you could buy yourself a nice prom dress or two as well and get everything shipped together?;)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In

People Who Like Thisx