Fujifilm X-H1 + Battery grip2019-04-12T12:44:33+02:00

Explore Forums Classifieds Cameras, Lenses and other Accessories Cameras Fujifilm X-H1 + Battery grip

Fujifilm X-H1 + Battery grip

• Author
    Participant

Price: R17,500.00
    Condition: Excellent

<span style=”caret-color: #000000; color: #000000; font-family: Arial; font-size: 18px;”>Fuji’s flagship camera with IBIS, 4K video and a full suite of pro-level controls. Excellent condition, very lightly used, estimate less than 10,000 shutter actuations. Boxed, all accessories, including batteries in grip. (NB: camera will not be released until funds clear my account.) 083 325 9555</span>

Attachments:
  • Mike Palmer
    Participant

Hi Chris.  My name is Mike and I’m quite interested in your X-H1.  I live and work in the Okavango Delta at Jao Camp, but I will be in Cape Town between 6-10 June for my leave.  I have purchased lenses from Orms which I will be picking up on June 7 as well as some other items.  As I will not have a car down there, would you be willing to meet me at Orms so I can look at the camera and if all is good, I will EFT you there and then?  I’m happy with the price as long as the condition is good.  Do you have any lenses you are selling?  I’m picking up a 16mm f1.4 and a 56mm f1.2, but I’m still looking for a 35mm f2 or f1.4? My insta handle is @mike.s_world if you want to check me out.

Kind Regards,

Mike

• Chris Gibbons
    Participant

Hi Mike

Thanks very much for the interest. May I suggest that we take this conversation off the ODP website and onto personal emails, please?

It’s simply for ease and quickness of communication, if you wouldn’t mind.

I’m at [email protected] and, FYI, my website is http://www.chrisgibbons.co.za

I’d be delighted to meet you at Orms on June 7, but we’re going to have to work out some way of securing payment – if you’re happy with the camera – because I am not handing it over until the funds appear in my account. Sorry – I once trusted a buyer and my D7100 is somewhere in Nigeria!

No panic – the camera is back in its box and waiting for a buyer. I’m off to Europe early in May.

Best wishes

Chris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In

People Who Like Thisx