Explore Forums Discussions Photo Topics ODP Tutorials Event Photography

Viewing 5 reply threads

Event Photography

• Author
      Participant

I found the following article useful for an upcoming event I’m attending. I’m not a professional photographer, but I do sometimes write about events, and take my own pictures to accompany what I write. Since the event has sponsors, I will try some of the suggestions included.

I thought I’d share what I found. Check it out if you’d like at http://www.adoramapix.com/blog/2016/10/10/shooting-for-a-sponsor-or-an-event/#.V_w24MmGNVC.

• elsahoffmann

Interesting article for those who start out – I am sure the points you mentioned often get missed!

• lucky96
      Participant

@kdellaterra 296589 wrote:

I found the following article useful for an upcoming event I’m attending. I’m a professional event photographer, but I do sometimes write about events, and take my own pictures to accompany what I write. Since the event has sponsors, I will try some of the suggestions included.

I thought I’d share what I found. Check it out if you’d like at http://www.adoramapix.com/blog/2016/10/10/shooting-for-a-sponsor-or-an-event/#.V_w24MmGNVC.

Yeah, That’s a nice article for event photography. I’m thinking to try out the part about getting sponsor.

• Daisy22
      Participant

Hello everyone! I’m daisy simpson from UK and i love this forum because i love photography, may i know how to join event photography seminar.

• SimonDP

I would guess look at photography clubs or shops in your area, they should be able to point you to trainers and presenters in the UK.

• wordsdoctorate
      Participant

Hi Friends,
      I am new to this forum, happy to join here.
      Thanks for your information. 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In