Viewing 0 reply threads

Emigration Sale

• Author
      Participant

Price: R36,000.00
      Condition: Very Good

I can be contacted via Private Message by clicking the contact link below my name.

I will be relocating overseas shortly but since I am not photographing professionally any longer I have decided not to bring any my equipment along. I am selling it way below its real value so this is really an opportunity not to be missed. The equipment is sold as a SINGLE LOT so please kindly desist from asking to sell items separately.
      Everything is in good working order; some items might show some slight ‘wear and tear’ but most are in great condition as they have been well looked after. The NIKKOR 70-200mm object lens has developed a small fungus (Durban weather!) but nothing serious. It is not affecting the quality of the image but I would advise to have it cleaned (my asking price caters for that).
      The equipment is sold on a “collection only” basis. This gives you the chance to inspect the items in person making sure that everything is in order and to avoid disappointment later. There is NO warranty whatsoever on the items once they are sold.
      The equipment will only be released once payment has been finalised successfully. Only cash or EFTs will be accepted, however, equipment will not be released until funds have been cleared by my own bank.
      Below is the list of the available items. Asking price is ONLY R36000!!! The average value for the same used gear is in excess of R70000 and the replacement value is well above R140000.

This is really a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Tamrac Ultra Pro 13 Shoulder Camera Bag
      Nikon D700 FX 12.1 MP DSLR (about 97000 actuations) with Nikon MB-D10 Multi Power Battery Pack
      Nikon D300s DX 12.3 MP DSLR (about 54000 actuations) with Generic Multi Power Battery Pack
      x4 Nikon EN-EL3e Li-ion 7.4V 1500mAh Battery
      x2 Nikon MH-18a Quick Battery Charger
      Nikon AC Adaptor EH-5
      AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens
      AF-S NIKKOR 24-120 f/4G ED VR Lens
      AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens
      SIGMA 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC Lens
      Nikon SB-900 AF Speedlight with accessories
      Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight with accessories
      Nikon SB-600 AF Speedlight
      x2 Yongnuo Speedlite YN460
      Yongnuo YN-622n-TX i-TTL Wireless Flash Controller
      x2 Yongnuo YN-622N i-TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Transceiver
      x2 COMMLITE ComTrig T320 TX Wireless Flash Trigger/Transmitter
      x3 COMMLITE ComTrig T320 RX Wireless Flash Trigger/Receiver
      POLARIS Flash Meter
      POLARIS Spotview 10 (Attachment for 10° spot metering)
      MANFROTTO 055PRO Professional Tripod with MANFROTTO 141RC Pan Tilt Head
      x3 MANFROTTO 306 stackable lightweight stands
      x1 Extendable pole (3m fully extended)
      x1 60×60 Pop-Up Soft box (Incl. adapter)
      x1 40×40 Pop-up Soft box (incl. adapter)
      110cm Collapsible Silver/White Reflector

Instruction manuals included!!

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In