Viewing 17 reply threads

cheatsheets

• Author
      Participant

For those starting out in photography or the more advanced photographers(with memory loss) check out these cheatsheets with all the info on a compact laminated card
      there are cheat sheets (camera manual compressed on to a sheet) for mik en drukke up to canon 1dm3 cameras

as well as a card for adobe photoshop,

a card for different flashes, with explanation for custom settings / guide no for iso 100 flash duration & coverage etc.

Digital photo course

secrets to great digital phtography:D

http://www.photocheatsheets.com
      on the menu click on cheatsheets then select your camera or flash, or adobe

• Anonymous
      Inactive

Interesting!

Have you bought these and is it not duplications of what is in your manual?

• flash99
      Participant

Salomien;152030 wrote:
      Interesting!

Have you bought these and is it not duplications of what is in your manual?

Yes it is but this single page printed on both sides replaces you manual more than 100 pages so it is much easier to find out how to changes certain settings.

Unfortunately (like the manual) it does not teach you what the settings are used for so if you are new to photography it will not help you initially. I also found that changing to my current brand of camera gave me challenges in that I did not know how to set certain things so this could have helped as I knew what I wanted to do. It could also be great for seldom used functions.

• BryanVolcom
      Participant

I really hopes this will help me a bit, as I purchased the cheatsheet for my dslr today.

• Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks, I’m gonna give it a try

• Luc Hosten
      Participant

I sort of make my own by copying relevant pages from the manual, reducing them and laminating them – normally just the custom settings.

• Graybeard
      Participant

Bryan(Volcom);152136 wrote:
      I really hopes this will help me a bit, as I purchased the cheatsheet for my dslr today.

Did you buy it from the link above? if so I thought PayPal did not opperate in SA.

• Deezil
      Participant

You can send money from SA via Paypal anywhere overseas but you can’t withdraw any money from your account in South Africa i.e you can use it to buy but not to sell.

Try Moneybookers if you need to sell stuff overseas.

• Graybeard
      Participant

Am attempting PayPal, quite a schlep! at least it’s only once off

• Deezil
      Participant

Quite a schlepp indeed but once setup it’s a breeze … especially when using ebay!

• Anonymous
      Inactive

Yip, bought mine with paypal. Worked fine.

• Anonymous
      Inactive

I wish I read the copying laminating trick earlier. I didn’t think about that.
      I’ll wait for the original to arrive and then I’ll make similar ones for my flash.

Thanx guys

• Nike24
      Participant

thanks for that

• BryanVolcom
      Participant

Bought mine via pay pall as well.

• MariusB
      Participant

is there no local vendor to buy from?

• Texasbelle
      Participant

http://www.wantitall.co.za, they sell them. :)

• RoryA
      Participant

Wantitall aren’t really local, as in the stock isn’t local. They simply order it and organise it on your behalf (and charge you for it).

• LynneJ
      Participant

Hmmmm, thanks for the input.

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In