CFL colour temperature2010-06-18T09:29:59+02:00

Explore Forums Discussions Camera Equipment Other Camera Equipment CFL colour temperature

CFL colour temperature

• Author
    Participant

Can some one please point me in the correct direction on where to buy some fluorescent lights I need them to be as close to 6500K in colour temperature but every place I go they are marked on the box as ether “cool white” or “warm white” which does not help me as I need them to be measured in the Kelvin scale. I presume that cool is above 5000k and warm below

any help will be appreciated

• Deneys
    Participant

EDIT I need them to be as close to 5500K

• Deneys
    Participant
  • HeinrichR
    Participant

here, 5500k, and they are 220v

• mart
    Participant

Check a lighting shop for Sky White tubes. They are whiter than Cool White. I know Eagle lighting sells those bulbs.

• Paul Collaros
    Participant

Hi Deneys

I am going through the same process at the moment…You can get Philips TLD 90 Delux 1.2m flourescent tubes which come in two types (6500K or 5000K) from ABNER electrical and speak to Kevin. Philips also make the TLD 90 Graphica which are supposedly a bit better for colour rendition but these need to be specially ordered.I am still looing into that. I know for a fact that you can get the Delux tubes and they are the closest I can find for illumination in my home office.

Hope that helps
    Ros

• cdef399
    Participant

The Westboro Baptist Church and their subtly-named picket group, God Hates Fags, brought their dog-and-pony-show to San Francisco at the headquarters of the social-media giant Twitter.Patrick Willis jerseyAs in other entertainment industries, the world of sports is recognizing the value of greening itself. On Wednesday, major league baseball signed a new player to the green team: the San Francisco Giants announced that, in partnership with Pacific Gas and Electric, they would be installing 590 solar panels…Frank Gore jerseyOver 1000 people showed up tonight at Justin Herman Plaza in San Francisco for a giant pillow fight.James Harrison jersey Scott Beale of Laughing Squid shot a bunch of photos and will be linking to more photos and video that others shot as they are posted.Troy Polamalu jerseyThe San Francisco Giants acquired Shea Hillenbrand from Toronto on Friday night, two days after the Toronto Blue Jays booted him from the team for clashing with management.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In

People Who Like Thisx