/////Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5–5.6 IS USM Zoom with Benro SHD 67mm UV filter
Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5–5.6 IS USM Zoom with Benro SHD 67mm UV filter2019-01-16T17:59:28+00:00

Explore Forums Classifieds Cameras, Lenses and other Accessories Lenses Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5–5.6 IS USM Zoom with Benro SHD 67mm UV filter

Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5–5.6 IS USM Zoom with Benro SHD 67mm UV filter

• Author
    Participant

Price: R5,200.00
    Condition: Unused

Note: This lens fits ONLY on Canon crop sensor camera bodies (e.g. , 1100D, 200D80D, 77D, 7D etc) and NOT on full frame camera bodies (5D, 6D, 1D)

The price includes a Benro 67mm SHD low profile UV filter.

This is quite a special lens, as it has Nano USM motors – which are fast, silent and very accurate = great for video.

It is also the first Canon lens that can accept Canon’s PZ-E1 power zoom adapter – to help you zoom smoothly for video recordings.

It is light, but with great build quality.

This one is in fantastic as new condition

Selling all the equipment that was never taken out the cupboard in 2018 – which means I do not need it! 😉

I have been with ODP since the very start and ODP staff and owner can vouch for my integrity, honesty and reliability.

You are welcome to inspect the goods yourself, or send a trusted friend if you are near Port Elizabeth. If not, I can send you more photos if needed, or do a video call to show you the item. If you buy the item and you feel that you did not get what you thought you wanted, I will refund you in full – on condition you pay for the courier back to me and the equipment is returned to me EXACTLY in the same condition I sent it to you and only once I have it back in my hands and have inspected and tested the returned goods.

No scammers please. Goods will ship only once funds clear and courier fees and insurance are to be paid by the buyer.

Call me (no SMS or Whatsapp), so I can answer questions directly and not spend the whole day typing with my big clumsy fingers!:-) on tel Zero six six 207 eight four 23

Speak to you soon! Ernst

The topic ‘Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5–5.6 IS USM Zoom with Benro SHD 67mm UV filter’ is closed to new replies.

People Who Like Thisx