b-grip belt clip2010-09-10T15:14:57+02:00

b-grip belt clip

• Author
    Participant

Where in S.A. can I buy a camera belt clip like a b-grip?

• SFourie
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t know if you managed to get a b-grip in the meantime. I am currently in Rome, Italy on business and will be returning to South Africa tomorrow. I saw the b-grip in one of the shops here and was immediately interested. It was designed here in Italy. I did a search on the internet to see if it is available in South Africa, but it doesn’t seem to be the case (judging by the internet). However, the search turned up your thread on Outdoorphoto where you requested information on whether something similar is available in South Africa. After watching the videos on youtube tonight, I’m definitely buying myself one tomorrow morning before I fly. They are not cheap here. They are currently on special for 50 Euro (I guess it is not much of a special), but I’ll still get one. If you want me to get you one and reply before 8am tomorrow morning, I can do so. However, I will have to remove it from the packaging for the sake of getting it through customs.

Regards,
    Steven Fourie

• thomascronje
    Participant

there were guys at the Coca Cola Dome selling the at R649 a pop.
    think it was “Fotacs” , sorry no contact details, but sure
    Digital Experience might be able to help.011 465 1466

• Kevin Smith
    Participant

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for this info, I gave them a call this morning and they have in stock.
    I will pick one up this afternoon.

Cheers
    Kevin

• thomascronje
    Participant

make VERY SURE that you tighten the base plate to your cam body. Seems that with vibration the screw magically loosens itself. happened to me with my 70-200 atteached, sad outcome though.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In

People Who Like Thisx