Classifieds: Latest Ads Forums Discussions Camera Equipment Other Camera Equipment Anyone here flew with a Lowepro Vertex 200AW?

Viewing 1 reply thread

Anyone here flew with a Lowepro Vertex 200AW?

• Author
      Participant

I acquired a Lowepro Vertex 200AW bag some time ago (thanks Hedrus :)) that I intend to take my gear in abroad over Christmas. One body with battery grip, 3 lenses, chargers, backup devices & SB800 take the weight to 8 kg, that is without my beloved 70-200/2.8VR :( . No tripod either, though I may acquire a small lightweight tripod to replace my Manfrotto on the trip. Maybe I’ll ask the wife to carry the Manfrotto, or we’ll shoot coins to see which kid will stay behind :eek: .

The bag measures 32x26x47 cm on the outside.

Will it be acceptable as handluggage for international travel? Has anyone with this bag used it before as handluggage? What was your experience?

• elsahoffmann

I have dragged a Lowepro Mini Trekker Classic all over the globe with no problems whatsoever. 30.5 x 32 x 40.5 cm. Don’t think that you will have a problem. I also carry a wheelie bag with laptop etc – although all airlines say 1 piece of hand luggage only, my camera bag in addition to my hand luggage has never been questioned.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In