Advice needed: Canon 800D or 77D?
wernervnParticipantOctober 2, 2017 at 6:59 amPost count: 2
I’m in the market for either of the above cameras. From all the reviews I looked at it seems that they are virtually identical, except for the 77D with the dial on the left and the LCD where the 800D has its dial.
Any suggestions/recommendation? I am upgrading from a 400D.
bomtekModeratorOctober 2, 2017 at 9:34 amPost count: 1048
The 77D has a few more features than the 800D and being on special now, its almost the same price.
Difference between 77D vs 800D (http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Canon-EOS-77D.aspx)
- Top LCD Data Panel vs. none
- Top mode dial and power switch on left vs. right
- Rear Control Dial vs. only Cross Keys
- Multi-function Lock Switch vs. none
- Auto Display-Off Sensor by the viewfinder vs. none
- AF On button vs. none
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In